Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Switch to Flex and Flash Develop

So today I tried to make a document class and compile it... It couldn't be found. I've done this many times... So I checked common errors. I even tried editing and saving the "automatically generated" document class just in case there was some slight mistake in my typing. But then my "automatically generated" document class was not found either. Then I decided to compile some old projects that used document classes... They didn't compile. I checked the files classPath settings. As I compile off a USB stick so that changes often. That was all fine and dandy... Did some research and I found some people have actually solved the problem by re-installing flash. I am not sure if I have some type of horrible coding practice or what is going on. But the most common hang ups I come across are errors in package structure that I can't find. And I've been doing actionScript on a daily basis for about 2 years now.

No comments:

Post a Comment