Monday, September 3, 2012

Iteratively traverse a node tree diagram

Put this diagram here for my own reference. This is how I go about iteratively traversing an entire tree. Where each node has ONE parent but multiple children. Taking a break on making a linked particle-type to create a component-based enemy that has a movement, display, collisionDetection, and collisionResolution modules.... Its a real pain to do... But I figure if I do it right the first time I will be able to re-use this enemy class multiple times by fitting it with different modules. I'll make an enemy factory class that utilizes this enemy shell class. The enemy factory class will have a default implementation for constructing enemies for fast prototyping, but it will be customizable. The enemy factory will NOT be a singleton. My mind is a bit fried. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment